Packaging Project - SLC HEMP

It was a challenge to give a box for a colthing product a reason to be created. I quickly found that the life of a box that carries a product has a very short life. I felt a box alone was not strong enough no matter how good the design was. I had to find a way to give it a special meaning or reasoning to be created. I also had to find a reason for someone to spend some extra few dollars for the whole package instead of just the shirt. The way I see this box affect in the real world is more of a promotional/informational package (because everything about the shirt is about the product Hemp). It is not really designed to make money but it is a creative way for people to get excited about not just a clothing brand but the meaning and the message of the company. Because Hemp is not allowed to be grown in the U.S.A. I attempted to give that negative message and turn it into a positive one that people can learn from.

I also think the POP for this box would be best displayed on the internet. I do not believe having it at a store location would be a positive move because you want this product to feel special and have it only sold in one spot on the internet.





informational packaging book

thumbnail logo design and final


Final mens and womens box cover